Ocwen Financial Corporation Schedules Conference Call
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., June 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) will hold a conference call on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. (ET) to review the Company's recent acquisition.
A live audio webcast and slide presentation for the call will be available over the internet at www.ocwen.com (through a link on the Shareholder Relations page). Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone beginning at 4:00 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 through Wednesday, June 9, 2010. To listen to a replay of the conference call by telephone, dial 1-203-369-1004.About Ocwen Financial Corporation Ocwen Financial Corporation is a leading provider of residential and commercial loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services. Ocwen is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida with offices in California, the District of Columbia, Florida and Georgia and support operations in India and Uruguay. Utilizing our global infrastructure, proprietary technology, world-class training and processes, we provide solutions that make our clients' loans worth more. Additional information is available at www.Ocwen.com.
CONTACT: Ocwen Financial Corporation David J. Gunter, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Accounting Officer (561) 682-8367 David.Gunter@Ocwen.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV