Lydall Filtration/Separation, Inc. Announces A Price Increase
MANCHESTER, Conn., May 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall Filtration/Separation, Inc., a division of Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL), today announced a general price increase effective with orders shipped on or after July 1, 2010. This increase is necessary as a result of accumulating increases in raw material costs throughout the industry.
The price increase covers all products and markets of Lydall Filtration/Separation's global business. Increases will vary by product line and will average between 4% and 8%. Customers will be contacted by their Account Manager in the following days to discuss the specifics of this increase. Going forward, Lydall remains committed to the principles of Lean Six Sigma and will continue to focus on cost and efficiency improvements that will allow our customers to remain competitive in their respective markets.
Lydall, Inc. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. The Company, with operations in the U.S., France, the Netherlands and Germany and sales offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, focuses on manufacturing specialty engineered products for the thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. For more information, visit http://www.lydall.com . Lydall ® is a registered trademark of Lydall, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Lydall, Inc. or Charter Medical, Ltd.
CONTACT: Lydall, Inc. Peter M. Kurto, Vice President Business Development & Investor Relations 860-646-1233 Fax: 860-646-4917 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lydall.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV