Valhi Declares Quarterly Dividend And Announces Results Of Annual Stockholder Meeting
DALLAS, May 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Valhi, Inc. (NYSE: VHI) announced today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of ten cents per share on its common stock, payable on June 30, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 10, 2010.
Valhi also announced that its stockholders had re-elected each of its seven directors for terms of one year at the annual stockholder meeting held today. Valhi's directors are: Thomas E. Barry, Norman S. Edelcup, W. Hayden McIlroy, Glenn R. Simmons, Harold C. Simmons, J. Walter Tucker, Jr. and Steven L. Watson.
Valhi is engaged in the titanium dioxide products, component products (security products, furniture components and performance marine components) and waste management industries.
SOURCE Valhi, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV