Valhi Declares Quarterly Dividend And Announces Results Of Annual Stockholder Meeting
DALLAS, May 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Valhi, Inc. (NYSE: VHI) announced today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of ten cents per share on its common stock, payable on June 30, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 10, 2010.
Valhi also announced that its stockholders had re-elected each of its seven directors for terms of one year at the annual stockholder meeting held today. Valhi's directors are: Thomas E. Barry, Norman S. Edelcup, W. Hayden McIlroy, Glenn R. Simmons, Harold C. Simmons, J. Walter Tucker, Jr. and Steven L. Watson.
Valhi is engaged in the titanium dioxide products, component products (security products, furniture components and performance marine components) and waste management industries.
SOURCE Valhi, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV