J.D. Power Trophy Arrives At Northwest Savings Bank
The study, conducted in January, analyzed overall customer satisfaction with their retail banking experience based on six factors: account activities, account information, facility, fees, problem resolution, and product offering. Northwest received the highest customer satisfaction score in the Mid-Atlantic Region, which includes Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
The J.D. Power and Associates ranking caps a momentous period for Northwest. The recognition follows being named one of America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes Magazine in 2009. The company sold $688 million in stock to become a fully-public company, building its reserves and enabling it to expand its franchise. Northwest Savings Bank saw record growth in deposits and originated over $2.4 billion in loans despite weak economic conditions in the past fiscal year, and the trend continued during the past calendar quarter.
J.D. Power and Associates of Westlake, California has completed these studies and released these rankings for five years. Northwest Savings Bank believes that receiving top ranking in one of the nation's geographical districts is one of the highest accolades a financial institution can receive. The rankings reflect the results of surveys conducted with nearly 48,000 banking customers nationally. Additional information about the study and its methodology may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV