Chicopee Bancorp And Chicopee Savings Bank Announce Appointment Of Guida R. Sajdak As New Chief Financial Officer
Chicopee Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBNK) (the “Company”), the holding company for Chicopee Savings Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that Guida R. Sajdak has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company and Bank.
Ms. Sajdak has over 20 years experience in the banking business, with her banking career beginning at the Company and Bank in 1989. Ms. Sajdak earned numerous promotions throughout her career with us, with her latest position as Senior Vice President of Finance.
Ms. Sajdak earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Western New England College. Ms. Sajdak is a long-time resident of western Massachusetts and she currently resides in Ludlow, Massachusetts.
William J. Wagner, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and Bank, stated “The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the promotion of Guida R. Sajdak. Her high level of experience further bolsters our management team for continued growth in these challenging economic times.”Ms. Sajdak is expected to commence her new duties on July 1, 2010. Ms. Sajdak replaces W. Guy Ormsby as Chief Financial Officer, who retires effective June 30, 2010. Chicopee Bancorp, Inc. and Chicopee Savings Bank are headquartered in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Chicopee Savings Bank is a full-service, community oriented financial institution offering products and services to individuals and businesses through nine offices located in western Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV