iShares FTSE NAREIT Residential Index Fund (REZ)
REZ tracks a more targeted benchmark, the FTSE NAREIT All Residential Capped Index. This index focuses on residential real estate, health care, and self storage sectors of the market. Its top individual holdings include Public Storage (10.2%), Equity Residential (EQR) (9.5%), and HCP, Inc (HCP) (8.4%). The fund is down just 5.1% over the past four weeks and has produced a gain of 9% since the beginning of the year, by far one of the best performers in the real estate ETF space.
For more ETF news, make sure to sign up our free ETF newsletter.Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV