iShares FTSE NAREIT Residential Index Fund (REZ)
REZ tracks a more targeted benchmark, the FTSE NAREIT All Residential Capped Index. This index focuses on residential real estate, health care, and self storage sectors of the market. Its top individual holdings include Public Storage (10.2%), Equity Residential (EQR) (9.5%), and HCP, Inc (HCP) (8.4%). The fund is down just 5.1% over the past four weeks and has produced a gain of 9% since the beginning of the year, by far one of the best performers in the real estate ETF space.
For more ETF news, make sure to sign up our free ETF newsletter.Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV