CompX Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend And Results Of Annual Stockholder Meeting
DALLAS, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE: CIX) announced today that its board of directors has declared CompX's regular quarterly dividend of twelve and one-half cents ($0.125) per share on its class A and class B common stock, payable on June 22, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 10, 2010.
CompX also announced that its stockholders had re-elected each of its six directors for terms of one year at the annual stockholder meeting held today. CompX's directors are: David A. Bowers, Norman S. Edelcup, Edward J. Hardin, Ann Manix, Glenn R. Simmons and Steven L. Watson.
CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products, furniture components and performance marine components.
SOURCE CompX International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV