CompX Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend And Results Of Annual Stockholder Meeting
DALLAS, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE: CIX) announced today that its board of directors has declared CompX's regular quarterly dividend of twelve and one-half cents ($0.125) per share on its class A and class B common stock, payable on June 22, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 10, 2010.
CompX also announced that its stockholders had re-elected each of its six directors for terms of one year at the annual stockholder meeting held today. CompX's directors are: David A. Bowers, Norman S. Edelcup, Edward J. Hardin, Ann Manix, Glenn R. Simmons and Steven L. Watson.
CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products, furniture components and performance marine components.
SOURCE CompX International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV