2. Westfield Financial (WFD - Get Report) of Westfield, Mass., was trading below book value Tuesday, when shares closed at $8.04 or 0.97 times tangible book. The stock declined 10% during May through Tuesday's close, and had a dividend yield of 2.49% on a quarterly payout of 5 cents a share. Shares were flat year to date.
Five Bank Stock Bargains
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.