4. Northwest Bancshares (NWBI - Get Report) of Warren, Pa., saw its stock price decline 8% in May to $11.48 at Tuesday's close, although shares were up 4% year to date. A quarterly dividend payout of 10 cents translates to an attractive yield of 3.48%.
Five Bank Stock Bargains
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.