5. Flushing Financial (FFIC - Get Report) of Lake Success, N.Y., was the most expensive relative to book value of the group of five, although the price-to-tangible book ratio was a low 1.15, according to SNL Financial. Shares closed at $14.04 Tuesday, down 4.5% during May, but up 17% year to date.
Five Bank Stock Bargains
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.