5. Flushing Financial (FFIC - Get Report) of Lake Success, N.Y., was the most expensive relative to book value of the group of five, although the price-to-tangible book ratio was a low 1.15, according to SNL Financial. Shares closed at $14.04 Tuesday, down 4.5% during May, but up 17% year to date.
Five Bank Stock Bargains
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.