The InterGroup Corporation Regains NASDAQ Compliance
The InterGroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) today announced that, following a hearing held before a NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel (the “Panel”) last month, the Panel determined to grant the Company’s request for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market pending InterGroup’s return to compliance with either the minimum $2.5 million stockholders’ equity or the $35 million market value of listed securities (“MVLS”) requirement for continued listing.
On May 25, 2010, NASDAQ notified the Company that it achieved compliance with the minimum $35 million MVLS requirement and that it complies with all other applicable standards for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market, thereby satisfying the requirements of the Panel’s decision. Accordingly, the Company will continue to be listed on NASDAQ and the delisting proceeding is now closed.
Statements in this release which are not historical facts are “forward
looking statements” and “safe harbor statements” under the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and/or
uncertainties, including risks and/or uncertainties as described in the
Company’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV