Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of Odyssey HealthCare, Inc.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Odyssey HealthCare, Inc, (“Odyssey” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:ODSY) arising out of its agreement to be acquired by Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (“Gentiva”) (NASDAQ:GTIV). Under the terms of the merger agreement, Odyssey shareholders will receive $27 in cash for each share of common stock owned, valuing the transaction at approximately $1 billion. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter of 2010.
The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the consideration to Odyssey shareholders and the process by which the Odyssey Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction. Odyssey’s year-end financial results showed significant improvement from the prior year and their first quarter earnings per share for 2010 beat analyst’s estimates.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Odyssey shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at email@example.com.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our web site at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV