NextEra Energy To Present At The 2010 Bernstein & Co. Strategic Decisions Conference
Lew Hay, chairman and CEO of NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: FPL), will speak to investors and industry analysts at the 2010 Bernstein & Co. Strategic Decisions Conference in New York City on Wednesday, June 2, at 3 p.m.
Investors and other interested parties will be able to access a live audio webcast and a copy of the presentation materials at www.NextEraEnergy.com. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available for 30 days by accessing the same link as listed above.
NextEra Energy, Inc.
NextEra Energy, Inc. (which previously operated as FPL Group) is a leading clean energy company with 2009 revenues of more than $15 billion, nearly 43,000 megawatts of generating capacity, and more than 15,000 employees in 28 states and Canada. Headquartered in Juno Beach, Fla., NextEra Energy’s principal subsidiaries are NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, the largest generator in North America of renewable energy from the wind and sun, and Florida Power & Light Company, which serves approximately 4.5 million customer accounts in Florida and is one of the largest rate-regulated electric utilities in the country. Through its subsidiaries, NextEra Energy collectively operates the third largest U.S. nuclear power generation fleet. For more information about NextEra Energy companies, visit these websites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV