eSignal, a division of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC) and a leading provider of streaming, real-time financial market data, news, analytics and decision-support tools for professional and individual traders, today announced its relationship with PowerQUOTE, a leading Brazilian financial analysis and education firm, to offer eSignal products and services, with PowerQUOTE’s Portuguese-language support, to the Brazilian marketplace. Under terms of the agreement, PowerQUOTE will market five eSignal products throughout Brazil.
The eSignal products and services included in the collaboration are:
- eSignal the company's flagship product, is a leading real-time quote service that delivers continuously updating, time-sensitive financial data over the Internet to the PCs or laptops of active traders and individual investors.
- eSignal, Advanced GET Edition, includes the Advanced GET proprietary indicators, exclusive Dashboard and Advanced GET Scanner, which assist traders in finding the signature Advanced GET trade set-ups.
- eSignal OnDemand, an end-of-day and delayed intraday charting system designed to enable traders to track global markets and global historical data, combined with eSignal’s charting and decision support software.
- LiveCharts, cost-effective real-time streaming charts and portfolio data—including stocks, options, futures, Forex charts and hot lists—that provide users Web-based access to global markets without the requirement to download any software.
- QuoTrek, a robust and cost-effective mobile service, which gives users access to data from the world’s leading markets, backed by streaming news, charts and analytics to confirm market picks on mobile devices.
“We are proud to offer eSignal products and services in Brazil,” said Andre Mendonca, managing partner of PowerQUOTE. “This agreement enables us to offer some of the finest financial market analysis products and services to the Brazilian trading and investment community.”
PowerQUOTE is a financial education firm that provides comprehensive financial advisory services emphasizing trading and market analysis. The company presents live education seminars and training focused on Elliott wave theory for individuals and organizations in major Brazilian markets.