Central Jersey Bancorp, GTx: Early Volume Plays
BluePhoenix Solutions (BPHX) slid by 11 cents, or 7.3%, to $1.39 in the premarket session after the company notched an adjusted first-quarter profit of a penny a share, which was below the Thomson Reuters average estimate for a profit of 5 cents a share. Revenue of $17.4 million was below the $18.4 million consensus.. The 50-day average daily volume for BluePhoenix is 87,000.
Hauppauge Digital (HAUP) shares inched higher by 3 cents, or 1%, to $3.14 in the premarket session after the company said it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum closing bid price requirement. The 50-day average daily volume for Hauppauge Digital is 1.24 million.
Hauppauge Digital shares have fluctuated wildly following a May 13 announcement that the company's WinTV-HVR TV tuner boards for PCs can now stream live TV over the Internet to the Apple (AAPL) iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
-- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.Check out all of Wednesday's high-volume, under-$5 stocks at the Dollar Store. View the Dollar Store portfolio on StockPickr. Follow Robert Holmes on Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV