Valley Community Bank CEO Takes Medical Leave
Valley Community Bank announced today that Rick Loupe, President and CEO will be on medical leave until mid-June. In the interim, the Board appointed Chairman Phillip R. Boyce as the Acting CEO. Mr. Boyce has been a member of the Board since 1999, and was previously the CEO of Pacific Western Bank from 1975 to 1994. According to Mr. Boyce, “We are all looking forward to Rick’s return.”
Valley Community Bank, which is locally owned and operated, celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2008. The bank opened for business on August 10, 1998 in the historic Johnston Building at 465 Main Street in Pleasanton and remains committed to its original objective of providing banking services to professionals and local businesses in the Tri-Valley and San Jose areas. Detailed information about Valley Community Bank is available at www.vcb-ca.com.
Note to Editor: Valley Community Bank Executive Vice President/Chief Credit Officer Greg Hickel is available for interviews at (925) 621-7200.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV