Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit Against Las Vegas Sands Corp.
On November 6, 2008, the Company’s auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”), expressed doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern, prompting PwC to issue a going concern qualification which alerted shareholders to the true extent of the Company’s perilous condition. In response, the trading price of Las Vegas Sands common stock plummeted nearly 33%.
Plaintiff seeks to recover damages on behalf of all purchasers of the common stock of Las Vegas Sands during the Class Period (the “Class”). The plaintiff is represented by Robbins Geller, which has expertise in prosecuting investor class actions and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud.
Robbins Geller, a 180-lawyer firm with offices in San Diego, San
Francisco, New York, Boca Raton, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and
Atlanta, is active in major litigations pending in federal and state
courts throughout the United States and has taken a leading role in many
important actions on behalf of defrauded investors, consumers, and
companies, as well as victims of human rights violations. The Robbins
Geller Web site (
has more information about the firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV