Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Participants In Transocean Ltd.’s 401k Retirement Plans
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/transocean401k) announces that it is investigating potential claims against Transocean Ltd. ("Transocean" or the "Company") (NYSE:RIG) concerning whether the Company's retirement plans imprudently invested in Transocean stock and whether the Plans' administrators breached their fiduciary duties to participants in violation of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (“ERISA”).
For more information regarding this investigation, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at email@example.com or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/transocean401k.
Our investigation concerns whether Transocean, which permitted investment of Company stock in Transocean's retirement plans, breached its fiduciary duty to plan participants by failing to disclose known hazards associated with its use of certain blowout preventers on ultra-deepwater drilling engagements from investors in its 2009 and 2010 statements. These actions made investing in Transocean stock by plan participants an imprudent investment.
For more information about the case or to participate online, please visit:
www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/transocean401k, or contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218, or by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general or to learn more about Ryan & Maniskas, LLP, please visit our website:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV