NYSSA Presents 10th Annual Metals & Mining Conference
What does 2010 have in store for today’s metals and mining companies? Executives from 16 of the industry’s fastest growing companies will discuss the future of the sector at NYSSA’s 10 th Annual Metals & Mining Conference.
2009 was a strong year with gold up over 23% in 2009 compared to 2008 and silver up over 70%. The total number of deals and average deal size are expected to grow but some analysts say the fast growth during the recovery of 2009 is not sustainable. Find out what executives from these 16 companies think:
This two-day conference also features outlooks on the metals and mining industry and the precious metals markets, plus a luncheon speaker from the presenting sponsor, Toronto Stock Exchange.
The conference will be held from June 2–3, 2010 at NYSSA’s headquarters, 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.Please visit www.nyssa.org/metals for a detailed event description and registration information. There is no charge for press with credentials. About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With over 9,400 members, NYSSA is the largest of the more than 136 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has nearly 100,000 members.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV