What does 2010 have in store for today’s metals and mining companies? Executives from 16 of the industry’s fastest growing companies will discuss the future of the sector at NYSSA’s 10
Annual Metals & Mining Conference.
2009 was a strong year with gold up over 23% in 2009 compared to 2008 and silver up over 70%. The total number of deals and average deal size are expected to grow but some analysts say the fast growth during the recovery of 2009 is not sustainable. Find out what executives from these 16 companies think:
- Alexis Minerals Corporation (TSX: AMC)
- Augusta Resource
- Equinox Minerals Limited (ASX, TSX: EQN)
- General Moly (AMEX, TSX: GMO)
- Great Basin Gold Ltd. (TSX, NYSE, AMEX, JSE: GBG)
- La Mancha Resources (TSX: LMA)
- Minefinders Corporation Ltd. (AMEX: MFN, TSX: MFL)
- Nautilus Minerals Inc
- Nevsun Resources (AMEX, TSX: NSU)
- NORONT Resources (PINK: NOSOF)
- North American Palladium (AMEX: PAL, TSX: PDL)
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (AMEX: NAK; TSX: NDM)
- Quaterra Resources (NYSE-A: QMM; TSX-V: QTA)
- Shore Gold Inc. (TSX: SGF)
- St Andrew Goldfields Ltd.
- US Gold Corporation (TSX: UXG)
This two-day conference also features outlooks on the metals and mining industry and the precious metals markets, plus a luncheon speaker from the presenting sponsor, Toronto Stock Exchange.
The conference will be held from June 2–3, 2010 at NYSSA’s headquarters, 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.
for a detailed event description and registration information.
There is no charge for
press with credentials.
The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With over 9,400 members, NYSSA is the largest of the more than 136 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has nearly 100,000 members.