Raven Industries Board Announces Cash Dividend Of 16 Cents Payable On July 15, 2010
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., May 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Raven Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAVN) announced today that its board of directors has approved the regular quarterly cash dividend of 16 cents per share, payable July 15, 2010, to shareholders of record on June 30, 2010.
About Raven Industries, Inc.
Raven is an industrial manufacturer that provides electronic precision-agriculture products, reinforced plastic sheeting, electronics manufacturing services and specialty aerostats and sewn products to niche markets.
On the Internet, information is available at the company's website, www.ravenind.com .Financial Relations Board serves as financial relations counsel to this company, is acting on the company's behalf in issuing this bulletin and receiving compensation therefore. The information contained herein is furnished for information purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities. SOURCE Raven Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV