Bidding Process Completed For Nevada Gold's Acquisition Of Washington Mini-Casinos
Closing of the acquisition is subject to other customary closing conditions, including licensing, necessary lease transfers and final bankruptcy court approval, among other conditions.
About Nevada Gold
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE Amex:UWN) of Houston, Texas is a developer, owner and operator of gaming facilities in Colorado and Washington. The Colorado Grande Casino in Cripple Creek, Colorado, the Crazy Moose Casino in Pasco, Washington, the Coyote Bob's Roadhouse Casino in Kennewick, Washington and the Crazy Moose Casino in Mountlake Terrace, Washington are wholly owned and operated by Nevada Gold. The Company has an interest in Buena Vista Development Company, LLC which is working with the Buena Vista Rancheria of Me-Wuk Indians on a Native American casino project to be developed in the city of Ione, California. For more information, visit www.nevadagold.com .
The Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1552Forward-Looking Statements This release contains forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We use words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "future," "intend," "plan," and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, our ability to increase income streams, to grow revenue and earnings, and to obtain additional Indian gaming and other projects. These statements are only predictions and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, which are identified and described in the Company's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. Robert B. Sturges, CEO or Jim Kohn, CFO (713) 621-2245 ICR Don Duffy (203) 682-8200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV