Story updated with Apple share price.
CUPERTINO, Calif. ( TheStreet) -- It's that time again. In less than two weeks Apple (AAPL) CEO Steve Jobs will take the stage at the company's Worldwide Developer's Conference (WWDC), traditionally the launch pad for the latest, greatest iPhones.
With the world eagerly awaiting the successor to the iPhone 3GS, Apple investors have been telling TheStreet what they want to see at WWDC.
"From what I have seen of the rumors, the new iPhone is likely to satisfy my basic wish list: longer battery life, better processor, better camera, flash and multi-tasking," wrote Apple investor Scott Grannis, in an email to
|More on Apple Apple's Steve Jobs to Keynote WWDC|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV