Reliv International Elects John Klimek To Its Board Of Directors
CHESTERFIELD, Mo., May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Reliv International, Inc. (Nasdaq: RELV) announced today that shareholders have elected John M. Klimek to its board of directors. Klimek becomes the ninth member of the Reliv board.
Klimek, 51, is managing director, legal, and chief compliance officer of HFR Asset Management, LLC, a hedge fund management company based in Chicago. He has worked at HFR since 2004.
"John's knowledge of the financial markets as well as his understanding of direct selling will make him a valuable member of our board," said Robert L. Montgomery, Reliv's chairman, president and chief executive officer.
Klimek is a native of Chicago. He earned a bachelor's degree in accountancy from the University of Illinois, and received his law degree from the University of Illinois law school.About Reliv Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of a proprietary line of nutritional supplements. Reliv supplements address essential daily nutrition, weight loss and targeted solutions such as blood-sugar management, energy and performance enhancement, women's health and anti-aging. Reliv sells its products through an international network marketing system of approximately 66,000 independent distributors. Additional information about Reliv International, Inc. can be obtained on the Web at www.reliv.com. SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV