Inverness Medical Innovations To Attend The Jefferies 2010 Global Life Sciences Conference On June 8, 2010
WALTHAM, Mass., May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc. (NYSE: IMA), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health management, announced today that it will attend the Jefferies 2010 Global Life Sciences Conference being held June 8 through 11, 2010 at the Grand Hyatt, New York, New York. Ron Zwanziger, Chief Executive Officer, and Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend. Mr. Zwanziger's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 9:30 a.m., and will be made available to the public through a webcast accessible via http://www.wsw.com/webcast/jeff46/ima/ as well as through the company's website at http://www.invmed.com/investors.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available via the links above for approximately 30 days from the date of the webcast. During his presentation, Mr. Zwanziger may discuss and answer questions concerning business and financial developments and trends. His responses to questions, as well as other matters discussed during the webcast, may contain or constitute information that has not been disclosed previously.
By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health management, Inverness Medical Innovations enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life. A global leader in rapid point-of-care diagnostics, Inverness' products, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on infectious disease, cardiology, oncology, drugs of abuse and women's health. Inverness is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
SOURCE Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV