Panhandle Oil And Gas Inc. Announces New Director And Quarterly Dividend Payment
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. (NYSE: PHX) today announced that its Board of Directors, at its May 19, 2010 meeting elected Darryl G. Smette to the Company's Board of Directors. Employed by Devon since 1986, Mr. Smette was appointed Executive Vice President of Marketing and Midstream for Devon Energy Corporation in 1999. In this position, Mr. Smette has been part of an executive team which guided that company through a series of strategic acquisitions, which has increased the company's market value substantially. Mr. Smette currently serves on the Executive Committee and Capital Budget Committee of Devon. He holds a Master's in Business Management degree from Wichita State University.
Michael C. Coffman, President and CEO of Panhandle stated, "We are pleased and excited to add Darryl Smette to our Board of Directors. The expertise and experience he has accumulated during his twenty plus years at Devon will be invaluable in helping guide our Company as we continue our progression of Panhandle."
The Company also announced that the Board approved its regular 7 cents per share quarterly dividend payment. The dividend will be payable on June 14, 2010 to shareholders of record on June 1, 2010.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found on the internet at www.panhandleoilandgas.com.SOURCE PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV