Moog To Present At Stephens Inc. Spring Investment Conference On May 25, 2010
EAST AURORA, N.Y., May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) announced today that Bob Brady, Chairman and CEO, and John Scannell, CFO, will present at the Stephens Inc. Spring Investment Conference on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
For those who would like to listen to the presentation, it will be available via webcast beginning at approximately 9:30 a.m. ET. Please access the webcast at: http://www.moog.com/investors/communications.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
SOURCE Moog Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV