REX Stores Corporation (NYSE: RSC) will release financial results for its fiscal 2010 first quarter ended April 30, 2010 on Thursday, May 27 before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call and webcast that morning at 11:00 a.m. ET.
|Conference call: 212/231-2915.|
|Webcast / Replay URL:||www.rextv.com/Corp/Page4.aspx|
|The webcast will be available for replay for 30 days.|
REX plans to change the Company’s name to REX American Resources Corporation and its stock trading symbol to “REX.” The name change is subject to shareholder approval at REX’s Annual Meeting on June 9, and if approved, the symbol change will occur thereafter.
Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6299182&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV