REX Stores Corporation (NYSE: RSC) will release financial results for its fiscal 2010 first quarter ended April 30, 2010 on Thursday, May 27 before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call and webcast that morning at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Conference call: 212/231-2915.
Webcast / Replay URL:
|The webcast will be available for replay for 30 days.|
REX plans to change the Company’s name to REX American Resources Corporation and its stock trading symbol to “REX.” The name change is subject to shareholder approval at REX’s Annual Meeting on June 9, and if approved, the symbol change will occur thereafter.
Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6299182&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV