WesBanco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend To Its Shareholders
WHEELING, W.Va., May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC) today announced a quarterly cash dividend to be paid to its shareholders of $0.14 per common share. Paul M. Limbert, President and Chief Executive Officer of the multi-state bank holding company headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia, said that the dividend would be payable on July 1, 2010 to shareholders of record on June 11, 2010. The cash dividend represents an annualized cash dividend of $0.56 per common share.
WesBanco, Inc. is a multi-state bank holding company with total assets of approximately $5.4 billion operating through 114 branch locations and 136 ATMs in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. WesBanco's banking subsidiary is WesBanco Bank, Inc., headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia. WesBanco also operates an insurance brokerage company, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc.
SOURCE WesBanco, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV