Cycle Country Announces Filing Of SEC Form 12b-25, Notification Of Late Filing In Regard To Its Second Quarter 2010 Form 10-Q Report
Cycle Country Accessories Corporation (AMEX: ATC - News), announced today that it has filed a Form 12b-25, Notification of Late Filing, with the Securities and Exchange Commission with regard to its Form 10-Q report for the second fiscal quarter of 2010. This allows the company an additional five calendar days to file the Form 10-Q, which was otherwise due May 17, 2010.
On Monday, May 17, 2010, the company filed amended Forms 10-Q/A for the three quarters of fiscal year 2009, covering the periods ended December 31, 2008, March 31, 2009, and June 30, 2009.
As previously announced, in January 2010, the Company announced that it had uncovered a misappropriation of funds by its former Chairman of the Board, causing the Company to have to restate its Forms 10-Q for the prior three quarters 2009. In addition, it has caused the Company delays in timely filing its Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2009, and the Form 10-Q for the first fiscal quarter of 2010.
The company anticipates filing its Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2009 and its Form 10-Q for the period ending December 31, 2009 on May 19, 2010. The company expects to file the Form 10-Q for the second fiscal quarter of 2010 on or before Monday, May 24, 2010, in full compliance with the rules of the SEC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV