Claude To Sell Oil And Natural Gas Assets
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Canadian gold exploration and mining company Claude Resources Inc. said Tuesday it has agreed to sell most of its oil and natural gas assets to an unnamed Canadian company for gross proceeds of about $6 million ($6.2 million Canadian).
The deal's close is pending regulatory and other approvals.
Shares rose a 2 cents to close at $1.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV