SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF (XSD) -2.5%The technology industry is taking a beating today and semiconductors are taking the brunt of the pain. Throughout May, XSD has volleyed between its 50- and 200-day moving average.
Top semiconductor firms are in the midst of battle with the EU over cartel charges filed against them.
ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (TBT) -2.0%With the market still shaky, investors continue to seek out the safety of long term treasuries. This flight to safety is causing the double short ProShares product to take a hit.
Due to its use of derivatives I would advise against retail investors playing TBT or any leveraged or inverse ETF. This fund's day to day performance, however, is a good indicator of broad market sentiment.
All prices as of 2:15 PM EST
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV