Atlantic BancGroup, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2010 Results
STOCKHOLDERS ARE URGED TO READ THE REGISTRATION STATEMENT AND THE PROXY STATEMENT WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FILED WITH THE SEC, AS WELL AS ANY AMENDMENTS OR SUPPLEMENTS TO THOSE DOCUMENTS, BECAUSE THEY WILL CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
You may obtain copies of all documents filed with the SEC regarding this transaction, free of charge, at the SEC's website ( www.sec.gov). In addition, you may also obtain these documents, free of charge, from Atlantic by contacting David L. Young, Chief Financial Officer, Atlantic BancGroup, Inc. 1315 South Third Street, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250, (904) 247-9494 or from Valerie A. Kendall, Chief Financial Officer, Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc., 100 North Laura Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32202, (904) 421-3040.
This press release does not constitute an offer to buy, or a solicitation to sell, shares of any security or the solicitation of any proxies from shareholders of Atlantic.
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS TRANSACTIONAtlantic and JAXB and their respective directors and executive officers may be deemed participants in the solicitation of proxies from Atlantic's shareholders in connection with this transaction. Information about the directors and executive officers of Atlantic and JAXB and information about the other persons who may be deemed participants in this transaction will be included in the Proxy Statement/Prospectus. You can find information about Atlantic's directors and executive officers in Atlantic's Form 10-K filed with the SEC on April 15, 2010. You can find information about JAXB's directors and executive officers in JAXB's definitive proxy statement filed with the SEC on March 29, 2010. You can obtain free copies of these documents from Atlantic or from JAXB using the contact information above. SOURCE Atlantic BancGroup, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV