JDSU Features 'Video Quality: Picture Perfect' In New Web Video
"At Verizon, ensuring a high quality video entertainment experience is a priority – we have taken critical, strategic steps to make quality a reality for our subscribers," said Doug Place, vice president of network field operations at Verizon. "Collaborating with JDSU and their test technology has been an important part of ensuring our video network continues to carry exceptional video services with a high standard of quality."
The "JDSU from a Different View" campaign showcases the far-reaching impact of JDSU technology. Previous campaign segments have featured JDSU's 3-D technology used by Dolby in the blockbuster movie Avatar. In the Download on Bandwidth Demand, JDSU partners with a customer to explore the impact of bandwidth-intensive services, and, JDSU's custom color solutions are showcased with Cadillac in last month's installment. To learn more, please visit: http://www.jdsu.tv.
JDSU (Nasdaq: JDSU; and TSX: JDU) enables broadband and optical innovation in the communications, commercial and consumer markets. JDSU is the leading provider of communications test and measurement solutions and optical products for telecommunications service providers, cable operators, network equipment manufacturers, and enterprise customers. JDSU is also a leading provider of innovative optical solutions for medical/environmental instrumentation, semiconductor processing, display, brand authentication, aerospace and defense, and decorative applications. More information is available at www.jdsu.com.SOURCE JDSU
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV