Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Transocean Ltd.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of all persons or entities who purchased the common stock of Transocean Ltd. (“Transocean” or the “Company”) (NYSE:RIG) between August 5, 2009 and May 7, 2010, inclusive (the “Class Period”). The class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Transocean provides offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells worldwide and was the owner/operator of the Deepwater Horizon mobile drilling platform which exploded April 20, 2010, causing a massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements made by the Company during this period about the Company’s operations and equipment, including the safety, functioning and effectiveness of blow-out preventers (“BOPs”) installed on the Deepwater Horizon platform, were materially false and/or misleading.
No class has yet been certified in the above action. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. If you purchased Transocean common stock between August 5, 2009 and May 7, 2010, you have certain rights, and have until July 12, 2010, to move for lead plaintiff status. To be a member of the class you need not take any action at this time, and you may retain counsel of your choice. If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this Notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020, by telephone at (215)638-4847, Toll-Free at (888)638-4847, by email to
email@example.com or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV