CommerceWest Bank Participates In FDIC’s Extended Transaction Account Guarantee Program
The Board of Directors’ of CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK) elected to extend its participation in the FDIC’s Transaction Account Guarantee Program (TAGP).
The FDIC recently gave the nation’s banks the ability to extend their participation in the TAGP through December 31, 2010. While many financial institutions have opted out due to the high assessment fees, CommerceWest Bank feels that their continued participation is critical to the partnerships that they have with their clients.
In 2008, FDIC created the TAGP to give businesses a peace of mind at a time of economic uncertainty. The TAGP enabled the FDIC to provide full guarantee of the entire amount of deposits held in non-interest bearing transaction accounts, NOW checking accounts paying 0.50 percent interest or less and Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts. This coverage is separate from and in addition to the coverage under the FDIC’s general deposit insurance rules, which insures balances up to $250,000 per depositor ownership category through December 31, 2013 – an increase over the traditional amount of $100,000.
Clients of CommerceWest Bank can expect the following CommerceWest Bank accounts to be fully guaranteed by the FDIC though December 31, 2010:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV