B Communication's First Quarter Earnings Release Scheduled For May 24, 2010
B Communications (NASDAQ:BCOM) (TASE: BCOM) today announced that it will release its first quarter results on Monday, May 24 th 2010. The management of B Communications invites its investors and other interested parties to participate in the conference call of its parent company, Internet Gold -Golden Lines Ltd. (NASDAQ:IGLD), to be held on May 24, 2010 at 09:00 am EDT. During the call, the CEO and CFO of both Internet Gold and B Communications, Messrs. Eli Holtzman, and Mr. Doron Turgeman, will be available to answer questions regarding both Internet Gold and B Communications.
To participate, please call one of the following access numbers several minutes before the call begins: 1-888-281-1167 from within the U.S. or 1866-485-2399 from within Canada, 0-800-917-9141 from within the U.K., or +972 3 918-0687 from other international locations.
The call will also be broadcast live through the company's Website, www.bcommunications.co.il , and will be available for replay during the next 30 days.
About B Communications Ltd.B Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ & TASE: BCOM) is a holding company with a single asset: the controlling interest (approximately 30.44% ) in Bezeq - The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Ltd. ( www.bezeq.co.il), Israel’s incumbent telecommunications provider. Bezeq is the leading player in the majority of Israel’s telecommunications markets, including its fixed-line and mobile voice and data, broadband, international long distance, multichannel pay TV and other sectors. B Communications is a subsidiary of Internet Gold (approximately 75%-owned) (Nasdaq: IGLD) and is part of the Eurocom Group. For more information, please visit the following Internet sites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV