InfoLogix, Netlist: Midday Volume Plays
InfoLogix announced a deal with Samsung to provide mobile managed services to North American customers. InfoLogix will provide "a cost-effective way for enterprises to design, deploy and manage a fully-integrated mobile infrastructure, including wireless monitoring and device management, help desk support, and end-user education and training."
InfoLogix shares were rallying by $4.75, or 71.4%, to $11.40. Volume topped 4.9 million shares, compared to the 50-day average daily volume of 234,000, according to the Nasdaq.
Elsewhere, ARCA biopharma (ABIO) jumped by 72 cents, or 16.9%, to $4.99 after the company said it has reached a Special Protocol Assessment agreement, or SPA, with the FDA on the design of a trial to test its experimental treatment for heart failure.
14 Biotech Stocks Facing FDA Approval
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV