Independent Bank Corporation Regains Compliance With NASDAQ Stock Listing Rules
IONIA, Mich., May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Independent Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced today that it received a notice from The NASDAQ Stock Market stating that it has regained compliance with NASDAQ's requirements for continued listing. Subject to its ongoing compliance, the Company's common stock will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol IBCP.
Exchange Offer in Progress
The Company has made an offer to the holders of its trust preferred securities to issue shares of the Company's common stock in exchange for trust preferred securities properly tendered to the Company. The complete terms and conditions of such exchange offer are set forth in a prospectus and letter of transmittal sent to holders of the trust preferred securities. Holders are urged to read these exchange offer documents carefully as they contain important information.
This press release is neither an offer to purchase, nor a solicitation of a tender of, the trust preferred securities or any other securities. The Company is making the exchange offer only by, and pursuant to the terms of, the prospectus and the related letter of transmittal. The exchange offer is not being made in any jurisdiction in which the making or acceptance thereof would not be in compliance with the securities, blue sky or other laws of such jurisdiction. None of the Company or its affiliates, the trustees of the various trusts, the dealer manager for the exchange offer, the exchange agent for the exchange offer, the information agent for the exchange offer, or any advisors to the Company are making any recommendation as to whether or not holders should tender their trust preferred securities in the exchange offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV