Reliv International Declares Dividend
CHESTERFIELD, Mo., May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Reliv International, Inc. (Nasdaq: RELV), a nutrition and direct selling company, today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.02 per share to all holders of record as of May 24, 2010, to be paid on or about June 3, 2010.
Reliv currently pays dividends twice a year, and this represents the company's first dividend in 2010.
Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of a proprietary line of nutritional supplements. Reliv supplements address essential daily nutrition, weight loss and targeted solutions such as blood-sugar management, energy and performance enhancement, women's health and anti-aging. Reliv sells its products through an international network marketing system of approximately 66,000 independent distributors. Additional information about Reliv International, Inc. can be obtained on the Web at www.reliv.com.
Statements made in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking" statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) that involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time. These forward-looking statements may include, but are not limited to, statements containing words such as "may," "should," "could," "would," "expect," "plan," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "predict," "potential," "continue," or similar expressions.SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV