Lydall To Attend The B. Riley & Co. 11th Annual Investor Conference In Santa Monica
MANCHESTER, Conn., May 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL) is pleased to announce that it will attend the B. Riley & Co. 11 th Annual Investor Conference at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, CA on Tuesday, May 25, 2010. Lydall management will give a 25-minute presentation at 8:00 a.m., and will be available for one-on-one meetings following the presentation. Management representing the company will be Erika H. Turner, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and Peter M. Kurto, Vice President of Business Development and Investor Relations.
A copy of the management presentation will be posted at: www.lydall.com/investors.
About Lydall, Inc.Lydall, Inc. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. The Company, with operations in the U.S., France, the Netherlands and Germany and sales offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, focuses on manufacturing specialty engineered products for the thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. For more information, visit http://www.lydall.com . Lydall® is a registered trademark of Lydall, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Lydall, Inc. or Charter Medical, Ltd.
CONTACT: Lydall, Inc. Peter M. Kurto, VP - Business Development & Investor Relations (860) 646-1233 firstname.lastname@example.org One Colonial Road Manchester, CT 06042
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV