Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. To Host Conference Call
Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc., a closed-end investment company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CAF), will host one of an ongoing series of portfolio update conference calls with representatives of the Fund on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. Portfolio managers will discuss the Fund's strategy and portfolio composition, as well as current market fundamentals and long-term trends.
The call is open to the general public. The U.S. domestic call-in number is (800) 288-8976. The international call-in number is (612) 288-0337. Passcode: 156697.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management, together with its investment advisory affiliates, has nearly 1,000 investment professionals around the world and approximately $262 billion in assets under management or supervision as of March 31, 2010 1. By leveraging its global ‘community of boutiques’ structure and the strength of Morgan Stanley, MSIM strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,300 offices in 42 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com/im. 1Amount excludes certain asset management businesses following the decision to sell the Retail Asset Management business to Invesco.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV