FPL Group Schedules Live Webcast Of Company's 2010 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
FPL Group, Inc. (NYSE: FPL) will provide a live webcast of its 2010 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which begins at 10 a.m. EDT on Friday, May 21, 2010.
Viewers can access the webcast on FPL Group’s website, www.FPLGroup.com, by clicking the link provided on the home page. The slides accompanying the webcast will be posted beginning at 10 a.m. and may be accessed by clicking on the link on the home page.
A replay of the FPL Group annual meeting will be available on the website through the first week of June 2010.
FPL Group: Energy Solutions for the Next EraFPL Group, Inc. (NYSE: FPL) is a leading clean energy company with 2009 revenues of more than $15 billion, nearly 43,000 megawatts of generating capacity, and more than 15,000 employees in 28 states and Canada. Headquartered in Juno Beach, Fla., FPL Group’s principal subsidiaries are NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, the largest generator in North America of renewable energy from the wind and sun, and Florida Power & Light Company, which serves approximately 4.5 million customer accounts in Florida and is one of the largest rate-regulated electric utilities in the country. Through its subsidiaries, FPL Group collectively operates the third largest U.S. nuclear power generation fleet. For more information about FPL Group companies, visit these websites: www.FPLGroup.com, www.NextEraEnergyResources.com, www.FPL.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV