NYSE AMEX Finds American Spectrum Realty, Inc. In Compliance; Grants Company’s Request For Continued Listing
American Spectrum Realty, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: AQQ) (“the Company”), a real estate investment and management company headquartered in Houston, Texas, announced today that it was notified by the NYSE AMEX (the “Exchange”) on May 12, 2010, that a Panel of the Exchange’s Committee on Securities (the “Panel”) had determined that the Company has regained compliance with the requirement that it maintain stockholders’ equity of at least $6,000,000. Accordingly, the Panel determined to grant the Company’s request for the continued listing of its common stock on the Exchange. The Panel’s determination follows a hearing on May 10, 2010, at which the Company appealed a March 8, 2010 decision by the Exchange staff to initiate delisting proceedings for the Company’s common stock.
William J. Carden, CEO, said that he was very pleased at the determination of the Panel and that he looked forward to the continuation of the Company’s long relationship with the Exchange. He pointed out that the Company has been listed on the Exchange since 2001.
American Spectrum Realty, Inc. is a real estate investment company that owns, through an operating partnership, 29 offices, industrial and retail properties aggregating approximately 2.6 million square feet in California, Texas, Arizona and the Midwest, and has been publicly traded since 2001. American Spectrum Management Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company’s operating partnership, manages and leases all properties owned by American Spectrum Realty, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV