Kendall Law Group Investigates Sybase, Inc. Merger For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, a national securities firm, is investigating Sybase, Inc. (NYSE: SY) for shareholders in connection with the proposed sale of Sybase to SAP America, a subsidiary of SAP AG. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Sybase and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Sybase shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On May 12, 2010, the companies announced that they had entered into an agreement for Sybase to be acquired by SAP for $5.8 billion. According to the agreement, Sybase shareholders will receive $65.00 per share. However, by 8 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Sybase stock was trading in after hour markets at just under the offer price. Despite outperforming Wall Street revenue estimates for the first quarter, Sybase share prices recently took a hit in April due in part to rating downgrades from Standard & Poor’s and Jeffries & Co.. Due to these factors, the firm believes the transaction may be undervaluing the company.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge and a former United States Attorney, and includes securities lawyers and former prosecutors who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in dozens of merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV