Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Sybase, Inc. By SAP America, Inc.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors of Sybase, Inc. ("Sybase") (NYSE: SY) in connection with their actions in causing Sybase to enter into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by SAP America, Inc., a subsidiary of SAP (NYSE: SAP). SAP will make an all cash tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of Sybase common stock at $65.00 per share. The companies expect the transaction to close in the third quarter of 2010.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether the Board of Directors of Sybase undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of Sybase.
If you are a shareholder of Sybase and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Lauren Levi at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a California-based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV