Neutral Tandem Management To Discuss Ethernet Exchange Offering On Avondale Partners CommTech Conference Call Series
CHICAGO, May 13, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rian Wren, Robert Junkroski, and Surendra Saboo, Neutral Tandem's (Nasdaq:TNDM) Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operating Officer, respectively, will provide an overview and discussion of the Company's recently announced Ethernet eXchange service as part of the Avondale CommTech Conference Call Series on Monday, May 17, 2010.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 11:00 a.m. CDT. The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed on Neutral Tandem's Investor Relation's Web site at http://ir.neutraltandem.com . The webcast will also be available at http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=68943 .
About Neutral Tandem, Inc.Headquartered in Chicago, Neutral Tandem, Inc. is a leading provider of tandem interconnection services to wireless, wireline, cable and broadband telephony companies. Neutral Tandem's solutions build redundancy, security and operational efficiencies into the nation's telecommunications infrastructure. As of March 31, 2010, Neutral Tandem was capable of connecting approximately 488.1 million telephone numbers assigned to carriers. Telephone numbers assigned to a carrier may not necessarily be assigned to, and in use by, an end user. Please visit Neutral Tandem's website at: www.neutraltandem.com.
CONTACT: Neutral Tandem, Inc. Media Contact: Gerard Laurain (312) 384-8041 Investor Contact: Jim Polson 1-866-268-4744
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV