Havertys Announces Election Of New Chairman Of The Board, Chairman Emeritus And Officer Promotions
Janet E. Taylor was promoted to senior vice president, general counsel. Ms. Taylor served as a partner from 2000 to 2005 in the corporate department at the Atlanta office of King & Spalding. She also gained experience as assistant general counsel for a medical services corporation. Ms. Taylor joined Havertys in 2005 as vice president, law and was promoted to vice president and general counsel in 2006.
Randall “Randy” A. Davis was promoted to vice president, corporate controller. He joined Havertys as assistant controller in 2006 and was promoted to corporate controller in 2008. Mr. Davis is a certified public accountant and his prior experience includes over three years in public accounting and over five years in the private sector.
Clarence H. Smith, president and chief executive officer said, “We are pleased to promote these senior officers and dedicated professionals that serve in key positions in the human capital, finance and compliance, legal, and accounting areas of our business, functions critical to Havertys’ success.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV