Murray, Frank & Sailer LLP Reminds Investors Of Deadline For Those Shareholders Who Purchased Century Aluminum Company Common Stock On The January 29, 2009 Secondary Offering
The court has set a deadline of May 14, 2010 for investors who bought common stock of Century Aluminum Company (“Century Aluminum” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CENX) pursuant to the January 29, 2009 secondary offering to join the action. In this offering, Century Aluminum sold 24.5 million shares of common stock at a price of $4.50 per share.
Those who bought Century Aluminum stock on the secondary offering at a price of $4.50 per share on or about January 29, 2009 through early February 2009 should contact Eva Hromadkova at (800) 497-8076, (212) 682-1818, or via email at email@example.com.
The claims under Sections 11, 12(a)(2), and 15 of the Securities Act of
1933 involve the issuance of a materially false and misleading
registration statement, prospectus, and other documents. These documents
failed to disclose the true liquidity position of Century Aluminum and
its ability to fund ongoing operations. Specifically, the Company failed
to properly account for cash flows associated with the termination of
certain forward financial sales contracts that potentially resulted in
artificial inflation of Century Aluminum stock price and investor losses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV