This week, Boeing was upgraded at Goldman from neutral to buy, but Cramer said he wishes that analysts had been more bullish about the stock earlier.
"Where were they before?" asked a bewildered Cramer.
So which Boeing parts suppliers could benefit from Boeing momentum? Cramer named the following: Honeywell (HON), which he owns for his charitable trust, and Precision Castparts (PCP), which he calls a "very pure play."In the meantime, in a sign that European contagion fears were starting to fade, industrials stocks continued climbing late afternoon Wednesday, with Caterpillar (CAT) rising 3% to $68.06. Even HP (HPQ) was up 2.5% to $49.64 -- and HP, of course, was among those companies hurt most by the contagion fears, Cramer pointed out. "I think Europe's coming back," said Cramer, as he pointed out that the Freight Index was at a new high. -- Reported by Andrea Tse in New York
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV