Jeffersonville Bancorp Announces First Quarter Earnings, Declares Quarterly Dividend
JEFFERSONVILLE, N.Y., May 12, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeffersonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:JFBC) announced today first quarter net income of $791,000 or $0.19 per share compared to $754,000 or $0.18 per share for the first quarter of 2009. The increase in net income is primarily due to an increase in net interest income of $469,000, partly offset by an increase in non-interest expenses of $306,000.
A cash dividend in the amount of thirteen cents ($0.13) per share on the common stock of the company was declared at the May 11, 2010 meeting of the Board of Directors. The dividend is payable on June 1, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on May 21, 2010.
Jeffersonville Bancorp is a one-bank holding company, which owns all the capital stock of The First National Bank of Jeffersonville. "Jeff Bank" maintains eleven full service branches in Sullivan County, New York located in Jeffersonville, Liberty, Monticello, Eldred, Loch Sheldrake, Livingston Manor, Narrowsburg, Callicoon, Wal*Mart/Monticello, Wurtsboro and Bloomingburg.
CONTACT: Jeffersonville Bancorp, Inc. Wayne Zanetti, President, CEO 845-482-4000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV