Jeffersonville Bancorp Announces First Quarter Earnings, Declares Quarterly Dividend
JEFFERSONVILLE, N.Y., May 12, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeffersonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:JFBC) announced today first quarter net income of $791,000 or $0.19 per share compared to $754,000 or $0.18 per share for the first quarter of 2009. The increase in net income is primarily due to an increase in net interest income of $469,000, partly offset by an increase in non-interest expenses of $306,000.
A cash dividend in the amount of thirteen cents ($0.13) per share on the common stock of the company was declared at the May 11, 2010 meeting of the Board of Directors. The dividend is payable on June 1, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on May 21, 2010.
Jeffersonville Bancorp is a one-bank holding company, which owns all the capital stock of The First National Bank of Jeffersonville. "Jeff Bank" maintains eleven full service branches in Sullivan County, New York located in Jeffersonville, Liberty, Monticello, Eldred, Loch Sheldrake, Livingston Manor, Narrowsburg, Callicoon, Wal*Mart/Monticello, Wurtsboro and Bloomingburg.
CONTACT: Jeffersonville Bancorp, Inc. Wayne Zanetti, President, CEO 845-482-4000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV